26 February 2006

Agra


What a cheerful pair of lads! But behind the smiles...


... Luke has forgotten to pack a memory card for his camera!

... Rob is sicker than a dog, puking up even water! (Luke is later to join him.)

... Luke has lost his wallet of 10.5 years, 'Old Brown', which was a gift from his sister Emily on his 13th birthday... and...

... Both are carrying tickets for the evening's trip to Delhi, only they have been mistakenly printed for travel on the previous day and are no longer valid!

Hey! Read Rob's blog! http://readaboutrobert.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason Gendler said...

Whoops, wanted to edit that comment. I meant to write, "You gotta know by now to always use the straws in the restaurants!" Anyway, I hope you felt the Taj Mahal was worth it. I know I did.

11:55 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

I can't stand drinking Coke through a straw. Why should I bother?

And oh yes, it was worth it.

3:27 AM  
Blogger Luke said...

Anuj:

Say you'll bring me along to a Punjabi wedding and of course I'll 'bring' you to your country!

L.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home