25 February 2006

Filler: A Bulleted List of Certain Truths Regarding My Life Revealed Me by N. Srinivasan, Astro-Numerologist

During my (current) life, I will...

  • live to the age of 84.
  • find stability in my life, beginning at age 28.
  • marry an Australian from a family of no fewer than three daughters and two sons.
  • enjoy a life rife with material wealth.
  • accrue said wealth largely via the efforts of my wife.
  • find my calling through a career that requires skills which combine technical prowess with artistic sensibility.
  • be revealed as the true reincarnation of either John Lennon, Bob Marley, or Jimi Hendrix (inferred from above).
  • suffer a curse stemming from a past life (!) whereby I shall forever fail during the first two attempts at any given endeavor, succeeding only on the third. To lift the curse, I am to take a talisman, which is a bronze disk emblazoned with cobras, place it on a clean dinner plate, pour raw milk on it, drink the milk, then set the lot down on a bookcase where it won't be disturbed. I am to repeat this process for eleven consecutive days, then every week (Mondays) until the curse is lifted. If performed correctly, the chance I will produce a son is 100%. Rock and roll.

Rob made it in! Off to Agra tomorrow A.M. Silly amounts of photos to follow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Luke said...

I know! Rs. 20 for Indians, Rs. 750 ($18) for foreigners! Which did you pay, 'Nujie?

Trying to see the Taj at sunrise tomorrow, that is if Kinner can stop puking and get out of bed.

Postcard's in the mail...

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Darn it's bad when your mom has to ask her son's friend if her son is ok. My bad! I've been a bit ill and unable to make it to internet cafes lately. That's a pretty good excuse, I say!

Robert

12:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has any of this come true yet?

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home